Close Menu
Get on News
  • U.S.
  • World
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Finance
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • More Articles
Trending
Exclusive | Tipping experts clear up controversy over gratuity at self-service kiosks and other sneaky surcharges

Exclusive | Tipping experts clear up controversy over gratuity at self-service kiosks and other sneaky surcharges

Derek Chauvin targets George Floyd murder conviction with new claims his prosecution was unlawful

Derek Chauvin targets George Floyd murder conviction with new claims his prosecution was unlawful

Matthew Rhys Teases How Worried ‘Widow’s Bay’ Fans Should Be About Season 2 Deaths: ‘No One Is Safe’ (Exclusive)

Matthew Rhys Teases How Worried ‘Widow’s Bay’ Fans Should Be About Season 2 Deaths: ‘No One Is Safe’ (Exclusive)

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Get on News
  • U.S.
  • World
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Finance
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • More Articles
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Subscribe
Trending Topics:
  • US Election
  • Donald Trump
  • Kamala Harris
  • Entertainment
  • Health
  • Technology
  • Travel
  • Ukraine War
  • Israel War
Get on News
  • U.S.
  • World
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Finance
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • More Articles
United States

US Marshals survive deck collapse while serving warrant at sex offender’s home

News RoomBy News RoomAugust 19, 2026No Comments2 Mins Read
Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest Copy Link Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email
US Marshals survive deck collapse while serving warrant at sex offender’s home
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!

Members of a U.S. Marshals task force surrounding the Missouri home of a convicted sex offender suddenly plunged to the ground when the elevated deck beneath them collapsed as they attempted to serve a warrant, startling video shows.

The officers had gathered on the deck at the rear of the home when it suddenly gave way, sending several members of the task force tumbling to the ground below.

The subject of the warrant, Jacob Alexander Munoz, 26, was taken into custody later that day, the U.S. Marshals Service said.

DEPUTY US MARSHAL FATALLY SHOT WHILE SERVING ARREST WARRANT IN LOUISIANA

The Marshals Service said those injured in the collapse are doing well, though some face a longer recovery and could experience lasting effects.

“We expect some long-term effects of this incident for a couple of our TFOs [task force officers] and DUSMs [deputy U.S. Marshals] but nothing that will keep them from continuing the mission of the USMS,” the agency said.

view of collapsed deck from the perspective of a task force member who fell

The Randolph County Sheriff’s Office obtained a state warrant in June or July after Munoz, who had been registering as a sex offender following his release, allegedly stopped complying with the terms and conditions of his release, according to the Marshals Service.

Members of task force seen on ground after deck collapse

The Missouri State Highway Patrol Sex Offender Registry currently lists Munoz as a Tier 1 sex offender. His most recent offense is listed as possession of child pornography involving more than 20 images or one film or video.

Jacob Alexander Munoz sex offender registry photo

The registry lists the offense date as March 16, 2020, when Munoz was 20 years old, and identifies the victim as a girl between the ages of 9 and 13. The offense occurred in Randolph County, Missouri.

Munoz was convicted in 2022, according to the Marshals Service.

FBI NABS MORE THAN 350 ALLEGED CHILD SEX ABUSE OFFENDERS

Local police had seen multiple guns inside Munoz’s home during an earlier search in 2020, the Marshals Service said.

That search was conducted to seize electronic devices and led to the charges that resulted in Munoz’s 2022 conviction, according to the agency.

The task force was serving the warrant as part of Operation Adam’s Watch, a nationwide U.S. Marshals effort targeting fugitives whose original charges involved sex crimes.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FOX NEWS APP

The operation marked the 20th anniversary of the Adam Walsh Child Protection and Safety Act.

Read the full article here

Follow on Google News Follow on Flipboard
Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email Copy Link

Related News

Derek Chauvin targets George Floyd murder conviction with new claims his prosecution was unlawful

Derek Chauvin targets George Floyd murder conviction with new claims his prosecution was unlawful

August 19, 2026
Trump claims he told scandal-hit Florida Rep. Cory Mills to ‘get out’ of race before voters dumped him

Trump claims he told scandal-hit Florida Rep. Cory Mills to ‘get out’ of race before voters dumped him

August 19, 2026
Dem Rep. Jimmy Gomez accused of sex harassment, assault by House Ethics Committee witness

Dem Rep. Jimmy Gomez accused of sex harassment, assault by House Ethics Committee witness

August 19, 2026
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Demo
Latest News
Exclusive | Tipping experts clear up controversy over gratuity at self-service kiosks and other sneaky surcharges

Exclusive | Tipping experts clear up controversy over gratuity at self-service kiosks and other sneaky surcharges

Derek Chauvin targets George Floyd murder conviction with new claims his prosecution was unlawful

Derek Chauvin targets George Floyd murder conviction with new claims his prosecution was unlawful

Matthew Rhys Teases How Worried ‘Widow’s Bay’ Fans Should Be About Season 2 Deaths: ‘No One Is Safe’ (Exclusive)

Matthew Rhys Teases How Worried ‘Widow’s Bay’ Fans Should Be About Season 2 Deaths: ‘No One Is Safe’ (Exclusive)

Socialist bigwig blasts the wealthy while living in .4M Brooklyn brownstone with eyebrow-raising backstory

Socialist bigwig blasts the wealthy while living in $1.4M Brooklyn brownstone with eyebrow-raising backstory

Trending
Exclusive | Tipping experts clear up controversy over gratuity at self-service kiosks and other sneaky surcharges

Exclusive | Tipping experts clear up controversy over gratuity at self-service kiosks and other sneaky surcharges

August 19, 2026
Derek Chauvin targets George Floyd murder conviction with new claims his prosecution was unlawful

Derek Chauvin targets George Floyd murder conviction with new claims his prosecution was unlawful

August 19, 2026
Matthew Rhys Teases How Worried ‘Widow’s Bay’ Fans Should Be About Season 2 Deaths: ‘No One Is Safe’ (Exclusive)

Matthew Rhys Teases How Worried ‘Widow’s Bay’ Fans Should Be About Season 2 Deaths: ‘No One Is Safe’ (Exclusive)

August 19, 2026

Subscribe to News

Get the latest news and updates directly to your inbox.

Advertisement
Demo
Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest TikTok Instagram
2026 © Prices.com LLC. All Rights Reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms
  • For Advertisers
  • Contact

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.